How to Write a Résumé Workshop



All students are required to attend this session unless a copy of their current résumé is given to Chris for review.
 

 Friday, May 16th during Cardinal Time at Fond du Lac High School in the Tiered Lab
OR
Friday, May 16th during lunch at Horace Mann High School in the Library/Media Center


We will have the presentation in the Library from 11:30a – 12:17p. What this means is that for those of you with lunch A, you’ll have 20 minutes to grab food before the presentation, those of you with lunch B, you’ll have 20 minutes after the presentation to grab food.


As the title implies, students will learn the basics of writing a résumé.
The UBMS Staff will answer the many questions of résumé writing like:
How do I structure a résumé?
Do I really have to write one?
What do I put on my résumé?
How does an employer read a  résumé? 
How do long does my  résumé need to be?
What contact information should I use?
How do templates work?
How do I get started on my résumé?
What is the best way to send a résumé?
Who should I ask to help me?
Most importantly, students will learn that résumé writing is really just a summary of experiences that help qualify them for a job.
Your attendance and response are required (RSVP at link below)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tKaHN28xvBeXqKaTXUEQLrPdkGBpOA0S4Cr5aHoWtfs/viewform
UBMS at Marian is committed to providing equal educational opportunities for all students. Please contact program staff to request accommodations.

Comments